One of the best robots in the game. There is exactly one reason to play as Katana: Rising Blade. This attack is an invincible fast combo starter that can be done in the air, making it a great choice. Katana comes with a decent suite of good moves as well: db+P is serviceable anti-air, b+P/P/f+P are good pokes, and players can force a slow-move guessing game with db+K and b+K. Plus, Katana has a good throw and Razor Spin is useful as a low-trajectory jump. There's really no reason for Katana to lose, unless the pilot gets careless and allows an opponent to avoid the second hit of the Rising Blade. Note that players MUST use a fast pilot, like Crystal or Milano, to combo after a Blade.
|Jump Punch||(air) P||10.5||Medium Jump|
|Jump Kick||(air) K||12.5||Medium Jump|
|Low Jab||df+P||6||Light AR|
|Low Strong||d+P||11||Medium AR|
|Rising Blade||qcf+P||12+4.8||Medium AR (KD on 2nd hit)|
|Shadow Rising Blade||hcf+P||12+4.8+4.8||Medium (KD on last hit)|
|Air Rising Blade||(air) qcf+P||12+4.8||Medium E0 (KD on 2nd hit)|
|Forward Razor Spin||qcf+K||11||#1|
|Back Razor Spin||qcb+K||11||#1|
|Head Stomp||(air) d+K||15||Light AR|
|Volley Ball Set||(close) f+P||25||Light Throw|
- Scrap: hcb+P
- Destruction: hcf+P during 1st hit
- Fire & Ice: hcf+K during 2nd hit
- #1: Starts with normal jump situation, continues with Medium Jump, rebounds on hit or block; if the rebound hits a wall, it starts another attack. Can be controlled forward or back with the arrow keys.
- The Rising Blade (all versions) is invincible during execution.
- The first 2 enhancements add a hit to the Shadow Rising Blade.
Information Courtesy of "One Must Fall 2097: The Definitive FAQ"
by Robyrt(firstname.lastname@example.org, http://robyrt.coolserver.net )
Katanas appear in the background of the secret level from Diamondus in Jazzy's first game, Jazz Jackrabbit.