Angel is one of the pilots available in the one player mode from One Must Fall: 2097 and is an opponent in the tournament mode. Angel seemed to come out of nowhere. When her name was announced as a finalist for the position, reporters were astounded by the fact that not only did she not have any known background, but she wasn't even an employee of WAR. She never talks with other finalists, and until the competition has not even been seen.
|Angel vs. Crystal|
|I care nothing of your trivial loss.|
|Trivial? You'll pay for your attitude!|
|Angel vs. Milano|
|This time, it is only a contest...|
|Hey, just name the place.|
|Angel vs. Jean-Paul|
|Back off, human. This fight is inconsequential.|
|If so, then why are you here?|
|Angel vs. Cossette|
|You should have quit while you had the chance.|
|I never quit.|
|Angel vs. Christian|
|You are right to fear me.|
|Fear you? I don't even know who you are!|
|Angel vs. Shirro|
|Things are not always what they seem.|
|Where are you from?|
|Angel vs. Steffan|
|You aren't even worth my time.|
|And I bet you wouldn't know a robot if it stepped on ya.|
|Angel vs. Ibrahim|
|Once this is over, you had better cease your experiments.|
|These experiments could save lives.|
|Angel vs. Raven|
|You think yourself strong?|
|At least stronger than you!|
|Angel vs. Major Kreissack|
|We will not be denied! The rebellion is at hand!|
|Rebellion? What rebellion?|
After the news about Kreissack's death present in all endings, Angel is seen inside a spaceship.
- Imagine that old fool thinking that simply placing his brain inside a robot would make him some sort of god! These humans will never understand that destruction never makes progress. Your eyes close...
- < 695342: Operations are proceeding as planned. I have not been discovered. >
- < 000126: Acknowledged. We are listening. Have you become their leader? >
- < 695342: I am their leader for our moon. They call it Ganymede. >
- < 000385: Then we have won. They will leave now. >
- < 695342: Not yet. I will soon be asked if I want to become president of WAR. >
- < 000014: You will accept. Then they will leave. We will be alone again. >
- < 695342: Yes. But they know the minerals our planet has. They will return. >
- < 000001: Then they will perish. >
- ...You eyes open. "Which is what I've wanted all along..." You say bitterly.
- As you return to your home, you think about how to stop them.
- These humans with their unreasonable and insatiable ambitions, they've gone far enough!
Angel is one of the opponents in the tournaments. She first appears as a secret opponent in Katushai Challenge, and later as a normal ranked opponent.